And starting is hard. By coming here you’ve already taken the first step. You know that with help you can start your freelance business easier and with less pain.
It’s up to you to find that help. Whether you find it from here or someplace else, find it. Walk the well-worn paths that have proven to work.
What it includes
30 Days to Become a Freelancer includes an ebook of the daily steps to start your freelance business and daily exercises to put what you learn into action.
- Finding your ideal clients who energize you and make freelancing fun
- Setting goals so you’re working towards your ideal lifestyle
- How to find clients with little or no competition
- Setting your rates to earn what you’re worth
- What to put on your website to get clients to contact you
- Bootstrapping a winning portfolio that wows clients
- Creating an easy and efficient sales process
- Using marketing to attract clients
- Taking your freelancing to the next level
There are no reviews yet.